Dressing Up Cabbage
This salad is a staple of Russian fast food. It has very few ingredients, it is very healthy and it is extremely tasty!
- A food processor with chopping and peeling functions;
- A salad bowl.
- White cabbage, half a head (about 300g-400g);
- 1 medium carrot;
- 1 medium green apple (Granny Smith or a cooking apple);
- Dill, half a bunch.
- Sunflower or olive oil, 4 tablespoons (approx. 60g);
- Lemon juice, 1 tablespoon (approx. 15g);
- 1 tsp of sugar;
- Rye bread.
- Remove cabbage stalk;
- Finely chop the cabbage;
- Peel and grate the carrot;
- Core, peel and grate the apple;
- Finely chop dill and spring onions;
- Combine cabbage, carrot, apple, dill and spring onions in a salad bowl;
- To obtain the dressing, combine oil, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper in a small bowl;
- Add the dressing to the salad bowl and mix well.
Leave a Reply