Dressing Up Bell Peppers
This recipe is supersimple, and the result is a true rainbow of flavours: red/orange/yellow bell peppers add sweetness, natural yoghurt and kefir add freshness with acidity, dill adds grassy flavour and garlic salt gives a kick with its tingling flavour.
Proportions are not very strict, just chop as many bell peppers as you want, then add condiments until it’s lovely!
- Salad bowl.
- Bell peppers (as many as you want);
- cr. 50-75g kefir or natural yoghurt per 1 bell pepper (can be more or less, keep adding until it is lovely).
- dill to taste (branches only, discard the stalks);
- garlic salt to taste.
- Deseed and chop bell peppers (I prefer Julienne chop, but it does not matter too much);
- Finely chop dill (branches only);
- Mix peppers and dill in a bowl;
- Keep adding kefir or yoghurt until it’s lovely;
- Add garlic salt to taste.
Leave a Reply